920 Intracoastal Dr.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
• Located on the West side of the Intracoastal with unobstructed views of the Intracoastal,Bonnet House Museum Park & Ocean.
• These views will never change. Walking distance to restaurants, shops and Fort Lauderdale Beach.
• The two corner flow through units will have city views as well.
• Summer kitchens included with corner units.
• 17 floors with 35 condos, semi private elevators to private foyer entrance to residences.
• salt water pool, gym & social room, Pet friendly building (Large pets allowed)
• FURNISHER READY: Flooring included inside and on balconies
• Solar shades also included. European kitchens & bath, Wolf & Sub Zero appliances,
• 10 foot ceilings,floor to ceiling impact glass,
• 2 assigned parking spaces plus valet, front desk service & much, much more.
• Boat slips will be available for purchase. Size of slips have not yet been determined nor has the price.
• Estimated start of construction is Summer 2016
• Estimated completion Fall 2017
• Starting as low as $1,420,000
- 200 linear feet of waterfront living
- 24/7 video surveillance and key fob-secured entry
- Eco-friendly, smoke-free, pet-friendly
- Electric car-ready garage spaces
- Garage bike storage
- Outdoor barbecue area
- Outdoor storage space for kayaks, water-skis, paddleboards, etc.
- Resort-style, 55-foot, heated saltwater pool with private cabanas
- Semi-private elevators that lead to individual foyer entry
- State of the art fitness facility
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Wide, deep-water canal with open access to ocean
- Zen gardens with royal palms
Floor Plan Azure Floor Plan Floor 5
Floor Plan Azure Floor Plan Floors 6-16
Floor Plan Oxford
Floor Plan Royal
Floor Plan Sapphire Floor 5
Floor Plan Sapphire Floors 6-16
Floor Plan Indigo Floor 5
Floor Plan Indigo Floors 6-16
920 Intracoastal Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States